This year's Regional Autumn Conference and AGM will be held on Saturday 18th November 2017. We will be returning to Birmingham University (Staff House), where we held last year's event and again have exclusive use.
Saturday November 18th 2017
Registration (with refreshments) from 9.00am.
Conference starts at 9.45am & finishes at 5.00pm
University of Birmingham (Staff House).
Calling Notice and JW Awards Nomination Information available on the Conference Downloads page. Conference pack available soon.
Members can book online, using the button above or pay by cheque to - West Midlands Liberal Democrats (sent to the conference office - address below).
We have kept this year's price the same as 2016:
- £30 pre registration - before 11th November
- £15 (*Claimant) pre registration - before 11th November
These fees includes registration, coffee & tea on arrival, light lunch, afternoon tea & coffee and training/breakout sessions
- £25 pre registration - before 11th November
- £12.50 (*Claimant) pre registration - before 11th November
These fees include registration, coffee & tea on arrival, afternoon tea & coffee and training/breakout sessions. Lunch is not included
*You are entitled to the claimant rate, if at the time of conference you are in receipt of one of the below benefits or a full time student you can apply for our claimant rate. We require proof of your claimant status submitted with your application
- Universal Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income Support
- Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
- Pension Credit
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)* – replacing Disability Living Allowance
Conference Office details:
Contact: Richard Vos, Chair of Conference
55 Ely Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6LN. 01789 295 970