Full details for this weekend's event in Worcestershire are found here:
As usual, it's completely free, with free on site parking and free refreshments. If you have not already booked a space, please do so by emailing [email protected]
There's so much going on, and as always, something for everyone:
Venue The Green Hub, Gresham Road, Dines Green, WR2 5QS is the venue we will be using; a community centre at the heart of a housing development about 10 minutes from the centre. This community centre is set back off the road, between a row of local shops.
Timings Doors open at 9.00 for refreshments - training starts at 9.45am. Day will end at circa 4pm, after which, some people will go on to a local pub for drinks.
Info for disabled users: The hub is completely disabled friendly; All facilities are on the ground floor and disabled access toilets available.
Refreshments: Tea and coffee will be served on arrival and at breaktimes. A buffet lunch will be available at midday
Councillors, would-be councillors, campaigners and activists:
- Making the best of ALDC templates and campaign packs - a session which will explain the full range of templates available to you via the ALDC website. Crucial for new and experienced councillors.
- Winning the postal vote - expert tips on how to win this crucial stage
- Advanced literature - making sure that your campaign material is hitting all the right notes
- GOTV - the last week - tips on making sure you squeeze every last vote out of your ward
Back office professionals:
- Page plus - full day course and thorough introduction to this crucial councillor software (please bring a laptop which has the software already downloaded)
- New Member welcome session - designed for new members, this session will have insights for all irrespective of time served as a party member. All welcome!
- Canvassing locally - support your local councillors and PPC's by getting involved in some local campaigning.
A special development session will take place for membership officers in the afternoon.
More questions? Feel free to contact Jennifer on 07931 251600
Ready to book? Email [email protected] and mention which local party you are a part of.