Members and supporters are cordially invited to Worcestershire for the next members development event. As usual, it's completely free, with free on site parking and free refreshments.
There's so much going on, and as always, something for everyone:
Councillors, would-be councillors, campaigners and activists:
- Making the best of ALDC templates and campaign packs - a session which will explain the full range of templates available to you via the ALDC website. Crucial for new and experienced councillors.
- Winning the postal vote - expert tips on how to win this crucial stage
- Advanced literature - making sure that your campaign material is hitting all the right notes
- GOTV - the last week - tips on making sure you squeeze every last vote out of your ward
Back office professionals:
- Page plus - full day course and thorough introduction to this crucial councillor software (please bring a laptop which has the software already downloaded)
Anyone looking to get more out of their membership:
- New Member welcome session - designed for new members, this session will have insights for all irrespective of time served as a party member. All welcome!
- Canvassing locally - support your local councillors and PPC's by getting involved in some local campaigning.
Venue The Green Hub, Dines Green is the venue we will be using; a community centre at the heart of a housing development about 10 minutes from the centre. The hub is completely disabled friendly; All facilities are on the ground floor and disabled access toilets available.
Timings Arrive earlier for refreshments - training starts at 10.00am
More questions? Feel free to contact Jennifer on 07931 251600
Ready to book? Email email@example.com and mention which local party you are a part of.